The Island Magic model
- Allow communities to sustainably develop and utilize their most sacred, precious and valuable asset – their ancestral lands.
- Being a true partner with the rural village communities & villages with which they have worked for over a quarter of a century to date.
- Obtaining organic certification to enhance the value and global reach.
- Providing access to the expanding foreign organic market for wild harvest and farm grown organic produce with Island magic establishing a USDA certification status.
- Providing the expertise required to train and up skill these communities in sustainable and organic practices and ensuring greater yields from ancestral lands year in and year out.
- Providing employment on the Island Magic farm (an initial 85 hectares) and pack houses to members of these communities.
- Island Magic over time will be working closely with villages within the grower network to develop numerous wild grown and organic products that are native to the region for both export and domestic markets.